Solution: Applicant management with enaio®
100 Applicants for One Position?
Maintain an overview with enaio®
Digital Workflows from Initial Contact to Hiring
More efficient recruiting processes
Electronic workflows help to significantly reduce the administrative burden on staff, and templates and mail merge functions assist in correspondence with candidates. Interfaces to e-mail and calendar services help with the scheduling coordination for interviews, assessment centers, or trial days.
It is also important to consider the legally compliant retention periods for the certificates and CVs of rejected applicants: documents as well as the associated personnel records must be deleted irrevocably in accordance with data protection regulations.
- Applicant documents are managed in a more structured manner
- Convenient options for analysis and statistics
- Automatic generation of rankings
- Configurable parameters allow for customization
- Comprehensive Office integration
- Secure storage of sensitive personnel data
- Automatic monitoring of deletion deadlines
- Simplified correspondence thanks to templates and form letters
“Employees were initially hesitant to perform administrative work without paper records. Just a few weeks after the solution was rolled out, however, we were already receiving positive feedback.”
“All documents are immediately at hand. Thanks to rapid access to the personnel record directly at the workstation, employees no longer shy away from checking again when in doubt about something.”