Solution: Using enaio® for document management
The Office of the Future Needs No Paper
Digitally manage documents with enaio®
Centrally Manage Documents and Information
From data searches to archiving
enaio® manages all information and hierarchical filing structures on a central information management platform. ‘Intelligent objects’ are created from different document and file types, which in turn are combined into electronic records.
The e-records are used to manage existing information in a context-related manner, filter it regardless of its source, recombine data, exchange it with other systems, and make it available to all authorized employees anywhere and at any time.
- A central platform for information and documents
- Bundling information in electronic records
- Easily manage metadata as well as document and file types in the appropriate context
- Integrated content preview for document display
- Eliminate media discontinuities
- Integrated BPM, groupware, and collaboration functions
- Visualization of various organizational structures
enaio® Interfaces – Certified Variety
You can then conveniently distribute your information via digital workflows, internal links to the documents in the ECM system, or externally as e-mail attachments to collaborate with other enaio® users, employees, or even partners. Useful tools such as follow-up reminders and subscriptions further ease the workload of your employees.
- Simple or audit-proof archiving of information and documents
- Unambiguous proof of origin and authenticity by integrating an electronic signature
- Clear control of access & authorizations in the network
- Comprehensive logging of editing histories and processes
Archive and Protect Documents
The storage of information and documents in enaio® already fulfills the requirements of simple archiving. If information needs to be stored over the long term, audit-proof archiving provides best results. It guarantees compliance with all relevant laws and guidelines with regard to evidential and audit-proof archiving, authenticity of documentation, and compliance with retention periods.
enaio® empowers you to reliably comply with existing requirements regarding IT compliance and the GoBD accounting provisions.
- Numerous interfaces to ERP, groupware, e-mail, CRM, and other specialist systems
- Incoming mail is directly mapped to enaio®.
- Direct storage and management of e-mails in enaio® from the e-mail application (e.g., Outlook)
- The load on external systems is significantly reduced by outsourcing data and documents.
- Display of context-based information from the leading system
- Numerous import and export functions
- REST and Web service interfaces
“We use the DMS to prevent the same document from being stored in different formats and at different locations in the system or even printed out several times and passed on as a hardcopy.”
“We chose OPTIMAL SYSTEMS because it integrates document management, archiving, and workflows into a single product.”