Digital Contract Record: Centerpiece of Your Contract Management
Digital handshake – on time, efficient, and secure
Digital contract records in enaio® are not only used for the administration of contracts; they accompany all contract documents from creation to contract termination and beyond. This means that you have a complete overview of important contract-relevant information throughout all stages of the contract management process. You can also easily create business documents and rest assured that business processes are logged accurately – from classification and adherence to deadlines and dates to the integration of external contract parties and subsequent audit-proof archiving.
Our electronic contract record can be implemented into an existing IT structure quickly and easily. Contract management and processing does not get any simpler than this.
- Central storage of contracts and contract-related documents
- Context-based management of all information in electronic records
- Inclusion of mandatory information such as contract type, responsibilities, etc.
- Release workflows, deadline management, variant administration, and
- version comparisons
- Targeted assignment of internal responsibilities & access rights
- Integration of external contract participants
“Introducing this solution has made a huge difference. There is no other way of putting it! We can’t imagine doing without it.”
“Our users readily accepted the contract record because it is easy to see which contracts are about to expire. They are stored in a central location rather than with the respective central or divisional manager, as was the case before.”